Software Development Engineer with DevOps expertise
Czech Republic / Serbia
We are actively recruiting Site Reliability Engineers to join our team in Serbia and Czechia. This position offers the flexibility of full remote work from any city within these countries, along with the provision of corporate equipment. We embrace flexible working hours, fostering a conducive work-life balance. This role is envisioned as a long-term collaboration with ample opportunities for professional growth and development within our dynamic organization.
Client is a leading technology company that has been transforming the way people work, play. The company is committed to creating technology that empowers people and organizations around the world to achieve more. With cutting-edge products and services, they help customers stay ahead of the competition and realize their potential.
Team: Analytics and Diagnostics
The team is responsible for the technical maintenance and support. In the Analytics domain, our services empower customers to monitor application usage, including statistics on active users, devices, and countries. Analytics also supports custom metric tracking and real-time Log Flow for tracking application data. The Diagnostics service is a cloud-based tool that assists developers in monitoring the health of their applications. It collects information about crashes and errors, providing valuable insights for developers to understand app failures during testing or in the real world.
- Participate in a rotating on-call support schedule (1 week every 4 weeks) without the need for engineers to be stationed at their workstations around the clock.
- Address bug fixes as they arise.
- Serve as the second line of support for handling alerts and addressing customer escalations related to Microsoft services.
- Engage in troubleshooting activities to identify and resolve issues.
- Experience in the backend and frontend software development
- Experience with .Net, .Net Core (C#)
- Solid knowledge of Service Fabric
- Solid knowledge of Kusto
- Good knowledge of efficiently using PowerShell and Bash scripting
- Well-developed skills in troubleshooting
- Hand-on experience in Azure services
- Ability to learn quickly (will need to learn a lot of new tools and materials)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and a desire to create an open and collaborative team culture
Nice to have:
- Kubernetes basic experience
- Docker experience
- SQL basic experience
Overlap time requirements
CET Business Hours + weekly DRI rotations (non-business hours + weekends in case of IcM)
- Paid vacation, sick leave (without sickness list)
- Official state holidays — 11 days considered public holidays
- Professional growth while attending challenging projects and the possibility to switch your role, master new technologies and skills with company support
- Flexible working schedule: 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week.
- Personal Career Development Plan (CDP)
- Paid external training, conferences, and professional certification that meets the company’s business goals
- Internal workshops & seminars
- Corporate library (Paper/E-books) and internal English classes
If you are a motivated and talented Site Reliability Engineer seeking a challenging opportunity with a global technology company, this position is perfect for you. Join our client’s team and make a significant impact in transforming the way people work and play.