.Net/ X++ Developer
We are currently seeking a skilled and motivated .Net/X++ Developer to join our team. This is a full remote position based in Serbia, offering the convenience of corporate equipment, flexible working hours, and the prospect of a long-term collaboration. As a Developer with us, you will have ample opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
Client is a leading technology company that has been transforming the way people work, play. The company is committed to creating technology that empowers people and organizations around the world to achieve more. With cutting-edge products and services, they help customers stay ahead of the competition and realize their potential.
The project aims to enhance the existing functionality of General Electronic Reporting (GER) by extending it to areas currently managed by partner solutions or client customizations. GER is a configurable tool facilitating the creation and maintenance of regulatory electronic reporting and payments.
The current implementation assumed end users would configure reports themselves, requiring technical specialists due to complex XML configurations.
Epic scenarios are defined and estimated for a 12-month initial implementation. Areas targeted for improvement include a new UX for the configuration tool, extended destination functionality, integration with DataVerse, and enhanced mapping between documents and data sources.
Project technology stack:
C# , .NET, X++, SQL, TypeScript, Azure DevOps, AzureMSFT, Dynamics365.
- Develop a new and user-friendly UX for the configuration tool.
- Implement additional report output options, such as sending reports to a printer, external storage, by email, etc.
- Integrate alternative data sources, specifically incorporating DataVerse into the existing system.
- Develop functionality for mapping fields between documents (Excel, Word, etc.) and data sources.
- Proficient in C#.
- Familiarity with X++, with a necessity depending on the specific area (approximately 30% of tasks).
- Competence in TypeScript.
- Strong understanding of database concepts.
- Experience in front-end development.
Overlap time requirements
The DRI commitment is 3 hours daily (1 pm – 4 pm Dublin time) for Sev2 incidents. Incidents are infrequent, with approximately one per day and 5-6 per week. DRI duties on weekends occur 5-6 times a year, involving primary and secondary DRIs.
- Paid vacation, sick leave (without sickness list)
- Official state holidays — 11 days considered public holidays
- Professional growth while attending challenging projects and the possibility to switch your role, master new technologies and skills with company support
- Flexible working schedule.
- Personal Career Development Plan (CDP)
- Paid external training, conferences, and professional certification that meets the company’s business goals
- Internal workshops & seminars
- Corporate library (Paper/E-books) and internal English classes
If you are a motivated and talented Software Development Engineer seeking a challenging opportunity with a global technology company, this position is perfect for you. Join our client’s team and make a significant impact in transforming the way people work and play.