Full Stack Developer (C#/JS)
Czech Republic / Serbia
We are looking for Full Stack Engineers to join a world-famous product. We are open to hiring specialists located in Serbia and Czech Republic only. You will have the opportunity to work either remotely or in the office.
Client is a leading technology company that has been transforming the way people work, play. The company is committed to creating technology that empowers people and organizations around the world to achieve more. With cutting-edge products and services, they helps customers stay ahead of the competition and realize their potential.
As a .NET Engineer, you will craft efficient and well-structured code capable of handling substantial transaction volumes with minimal latency and optimal reliability. Responsibilities include analyzing, designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining application code for intricate software systems. You will play a key role in ensuring code quality through comprehensive unit test coverage and integrating telemetry into the backend. Additionally, you’ll gain a deep understanding of client’s business operations, diverse processes, and collaborate with stakeholders to contribute to a cohesive suite of capabilities aimed at delivering a seamless user experience.
- Proven track record in developing Software as a Service (SAAS) applications using MS Azure technology.
- Expertise in scaling up Azure regions, deploying in Azure, and familiarity with Azure Key Vault, Azure SQL, Storage, and Application Insights.
- Strong communication skills to effectively convey complex information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Proactively own and resolve technical issues, questions, and hurdles faced by the development team that may impede progress.
- Ability to perform thorough code reviews to ensure the highest code quality.
- Demonstrate deep technical subject matter expertise in designing solutions, developing code, and resolving issues.
- Azure regions, deploying in Azure, Knowledge on Azure Key Vault
- Azure SQL, Storage, Application Insights
- Knowledge of design Patterns
Overlap time requirements:
Some daily overlap with Redmond (PST) timezone business hours – usual 1-3 hours overlap in PST morning will be sufficient.
- Paid vacation, sick leave (without sickness list)
- Official state holidays — 11 days considered public holidays
- Professional growth while attending challenging projects and the possibility to switch your role, master new technologies and skills with company support
- Flexible working schedule: 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week.
- Personal Career Development Plan (CDP)
- Employee support program (Discount, Care, Health, Legal compensation)
- Paid external training, conferences, and professional certification that meets the company’s business goals
- Internal workshops & seminars
- Corporate library (Paper/E-books) and internal English classes
If you are a motivated and talented Full Stack Developer seeking a challenging opportunity with a global technology company, this position is perfect for you. Join our client’s team and make a significant impact in transforming the way people work and play.