Bulgaria / EU / Kazakhstan / Mexico
As a Data Analyst, you will play a crucial role in uncovering insights and providing strategic guidance through data analysis and visualization. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional SQL skills, a strong background in data visualization, and the ability to communicate complex findings to non-technical stakeholders. Our client is a widely-used online platform known for its diverse communities and discussions covering a vast array of topics.
- Conduct in-depth data analysis using advanced SQL techniques to extract meaningful insights.
- Develop and maintain data visualizations and dashboards for non-technical partners.
- Proactively identify trends, patterns, and opportunities in the data to drive business decision-making.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand data requirements and deliver actionable insights.
- Provide strategic guidance based on data analysis to enhance business performance.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in data analysis and visualization.
- 3+ years of industry experience in data science/data analysis or an equivalent quantitative discipline (like product analytics)
- Strong SQL skills, and experience with Airflow & other ETL tools.
- Stronger experience in large-scale analytics, dashboard, and ETL development
- Product ownership & experience in cross-functional collaboration.
- Proactivity when it comes to uncovering insights and providing strategic guidance, as opposed to working as a machine learning engineer (this is not a production-level role)
- Familiarity with statistical analysis and programming languages (Python)
- Strong customer and business focus
- Comfortable in innovative and fast-paced environments, and an innate ability to bias toward action
- Strong technical communication and demonstrated ability to discuss complex topics with technical and non-technical audiences alike
- Must take pleasure in solving ambiguous and undefined problems.
Work Schedule: This is a full-time position with a requirement for overlapping working hours until 1-2 PM EST.
Tech interview, meeting with the resource manager, the client (Manager; Coding task; tech-talk with tech lead).
Working conditions and benefits:
- Paid vacation, sick leave (without sickness list)
- Official state holidays — 11 days considered public holidays
- Professional growth while attending challenging projects and the possibility to switch your role, master new technologies and skills with company support
- Flexible working schedule.
- Personal Career Development Plan (CDP)
- Paid external training, conferences, and professional certification that meets the company’s business goals
- Internal workshops & seminars
- Corporate library (Paper/E-books) and internal English classes
Looking forward to the prospect of working together and discovering more about your incredible journey!